Saturday, June 14, 2014

Finding Yourself



Self Love is the cure to self hate.No one wants to be alone and on the other side of being alone a lot of people say that you are lonely when you're alone, that's not always the case. I have found that self love is the cure for to self hate, however some people just don't know how to be alone, being alone means finding yourself especially after a divorce, passed failure relationships and many more that I can name. You are only alone Physically not Spiritually because God stated that he will never leave us nor forsake us, Hebrews 13(5). Once a person grasp that concept they are on the right path to surviving loneliness.

What was long sorted has now been found in me, I feel like I'm flying high as an eagle, Gods love has fulfilled me, no man could ever give me that kind of fulfillment, so now I'm ready to open up and share that love. God held me so tight, but yet I feel so Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment